Throughout this term we have developed our school strategy for delivering remote learning to our pupils.
It is a government legal requirement that we provide remote learning to support children when they are isolating or in a lockdown.
The named leader for remote learning at Evington Valley Primary School is Adrian Manning (Deputy Headteacher)
The learning content of our curriculum will be accessed through the following: -
- Microsoft Teams
- Apps on the Useful Links page of the Pupil section on the website, such as MyMaths, Epic Reading, Purple Mash, Times Table Rock Stars and Espresso. Your child will have been provided for login details for these apps.
- Securely downloaded youtube videos
- Nationally recognised learning providers
Teachers will provide:
- live teaching sessions via Microsoft Teams
- lessons recorded by the school staff
- pre-recorded lessons from on-line providers, such as Oak National Academy and White Rose Maths.
Access to the resources required for these lessons will be made available via Microsoft Teams or the appropriate teaching platform.
Should you require support with any of the technology to access the remote learning, please contact the school and we will support you as much as possible.
We have developed our remote learning policy which can be found below and provides further detail on the provision you can expect.
Please also find our policy on the safe use of Microsoft Teams and a link to our E-Safety documents.